Thursday 6 April 2017

A Piece of Genuine Nystrup Gravel History!

Apart from some images, newspaper clippings and documents very little remain of the original Nystrup Gravel. Last week I was surprised when I found that a large wooden box had been placed up against the gate to my house. When I looked closer it turned out to be a box with firm connection to Nystrup Gravel! Some follower of this blog obviously had this box in his or her possesion ever since the gravel company closed down and had now handed it over to me anonomously. The box was empty but I will no doubt find use for it and take good care of it! Thanks a lot!
A real piece of Nystrup Gravel! A wooden box with 'Nystrup Grus A/S' (the Danish name of the company) painted on the lid. Now I just have to find a nice old pad lock for the box.
My modelling is going through a quiet fase. Only little work is progressing on the Land Rover and another car model.

No comments:

Post a Comment